We’re currently putting together some informative materials around the following topics:
Why and How Do People Quit Jobs?
- Voluntary vs. involuntary turnover
- A broader look at employee engagement and withdrawal
- What is hoboism?
Personality and Situation: Why, How Much, and When Do They Matter?
Value of Interdisciplinary Research
Research conducted in LUCID heavily draws from the following disciplines:
- Psychology (e.g., Industrial and Organizational; Social and Personality; Cognitive; Developmental; Clinical)
- Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management
- Labor and Industrial/Employment Relations
Person-Centered vs. Variable-Centered Approaches
Pursuing Careers in I-O Psychology